Blendable, Nourishing Color
Super easy to swipe on, this clean formula combines refined pigments with active botanicals for the creamiest feel that’s actually good for your skin.
Cheek Dream Team
Each palette includes a highlighter that perfectly coordinates with and picks up the undertone of the blush — for the most flattering, dewy finish.
The Only Blush You’ll Ever Need
Pink, peach, and bronze options make up the ideal everyday blush wardrobe. Each duo is also available in a high intensity version with double the pigment for double the payoff.
Vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. Formulated without: mineral oil, talc, fragrance, parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
Check out our Kosas Clean page for the full list.
You might also like
- DJDianne J.Verified BuyerAstrology Water — Cancer; Scorpio; PiscesSkin Type Combination2 weeks agoAstrology Water — Cancer; Scorpio; PiscesSkin Type CombinationRated 5 starsI love this blush. The
I love this blush. The color is not too dark...just a perfect
Rose pink and highlighter. I love the creams. Goes
perfectly with my favorite lipstick, Rosewater. Thank
you, Kosas!Was this helpful?
- KLKathy L.Verified BuyerSkin Type Combination3 weeks agoSkin Type CombinationRated 5 starsGood product/ wrong color.
The product seems great. But the color was way too light for me so I cannot comment about application or wear.Was this helpful?
- MDMargaret D.Verified BuyerAstrology Earth — Taurus; Virgo; CapricornSkin Type Dry3 weeks agoAstrology Earth — Taurus; Virgo; CapricornSkin Type DryRated 4 starsGreat for running around, is
Great for running around, is a quick throw on w styleWas this helpful?
- CWCortlandt W.Verified BuyerAstrology Fire — Aries; Leo; SagittariusSkin Type Combination1 month agoAstrology Fire — Aries; Leo; SagittariusSkin Type CombinationRated 4 starsI use this blush and
I use this blush and highlight when I'm going for more of a natural make up look. The cream blush and highlight softens once you start to run your fingers in itWas this helpful?
- AHAmanda H.Verified BuyerAstrology Earth — Taurus; Virgo; CapricornSkin Type Dry2 months agoAstrology Earth — Taurus; Virgo; CapricornSkin Type DryRated 4 starsI really like the cream
I really like the cream blush in the duo. The highlighter....not so much. The cream goes on easily, blends nicely. Is slightly tacky at first but I do find it dries down after kind of melting with the skin, leaving a nice color. The color is pretty long lasting. I have tropic equinox, which leaves a nice sun kissed glow. And velvet melon, which is a soft peachy shade. The highlight shades I find a little dark for my skin but I could work with that if it wasn't for the texture. As nice as the blush is, the highlight isn't. I find it kind of gummy. It doesn't blend nearly as well and honestly with as dewy as the blush is, I find I don't really need a highlight. Personally, I would prefer them to keep the container the same size and just make it all blush. I'm paying quite a lot for something I'm only using half of. If they want to keep the highlighters, fine, but put it in a separate pan and make it a separate purchase.Was this helpful?