Blendable, Nourishing Color
Soft and easy to swipe on, this clean formula combines finely milled, optically blended pigments with active botanicals for the silkiest feel and even color that’s actually good for your skin.
The Only Blush You’ll Ever Need
Pink, peach, and bronze options make up the ideal everyday blush wardrobe. Each duo is available in a high intensity version with double the pigment for double the payoff.
Cruelty-free and gluten-free. Formulated without: mineral oil, talc, silicones, fragrance, parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
Check out our Kosas Clean page for the full list.
You might also like
- COChristine O.Verified BuyerAstrology Air — Gemini; Libra; AquariusSkin Type Dry6 months agoAstrology Air — Gemini; Libra; AquariusSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this!
- BHbrianna h.Astrology Earth — Taurus; Virgo; CapricornSkin Type Combination10 months agoAstrology Earth — Taurus; Virgo; CapricornSkin Type CombinationRated 5 out of 5 starsPapaya High Intensity
This blush is hands down my favorite cheek product, especially for a glowy, everyday look. It just makes everything look so cohesive and gives me that perfect sunkissed look, and I love that it feels so lightweight. I don't use the highlighter shade as much since the blush already has a little bit of a shimmer, but it's really pretty on the eyes or as an extra highlight.
- CECynthia E.Verified BuyerAstrology Air — Gemini; Libra; AquariusSkin Type Normal11 months agoAstrology Air — Gemini; Libra; AquariusSkin Type NormalRated 5 out of 5 starsOkay
The colors are nice, though the compact gets messy easily with the powder. I much prefer the cream blush.
- JEJane E.Verified BuyerAstrology Fire — Aries; Leo; SagittariusSkin Type Combination12 months agoAstrology Fire — Aries; Leo; SagittariusSkin Type CombinationRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat product. Hope it doesn’t
Great product. Hope it doesn’t go out of production.
- KMKaitlin M.Verified BuyerAstrology Water — Cancer; Scorpio; PiscesSkin Type Combination1 year agoAstrology Water — Cancer; Scorpio; PiscesSkin Type CombinationRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it!!
Great product! So glad to find a pressed powder instead of cream blush! The color ended up being not exactly what I wanted for everyday wear. So now I’ll have to just buy another one! Yay!