Build Your Look
Clean, comfy + clinically proven essentials for your best skin ever.
Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25
Cloud Set Setting Powder
Real Makeup Benefits, Real Skincare Results
In a consumer study after 28 days of use:
100% of people agreed that Revealer improved the quality of their bare skin
100% of people agreed it effectively conceals dark under eye circles, dark spots, and blemishes
100% of people agreed it made their skin appear more radiant and luminous
It’s Concealer. It’s Skincare. It’s Both.
The super creamy formula with buildable coverage actually helps improve the appearance of your complexion to reveal better skin. It’s packed with potent botanicals, peptides and hyaluronic acid that hydrate, visibly plump and give a smooth, radiant finish.
Like A Lightbulb For Your Skin
Covers and helps reduce the appearance of dark circles, but still fully looks like your skin. The unique base with Caffeine has a brightening, dewy finish that’s never tacky.
The Ultimate Tool For Breakouts
Finally a concealer that covers and helps reduce blemishes. The formula blends seamlessly into skin + the Arnica and Panthenol help soothe irritation and redness. Reminder: don’t pick.
Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free. Formulated without: mineral oil, talc, silicones, fragrance, parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
Check out our Kosas Clean page for the full list.
You might also like
- RERebecca E.Recommend Nope - don’t think so6 days agoRecommend Nope - don’t think soRated 1 out of 5 starsLove it but my skin doesn’t love it
I bought this concealer about a week ago and I’m breaking out exactly where I apply the item! The only spots are almost like an allergic reaction.KCKosas CosmeticsYesterday
Hi Rebecca, we're so sorry to hear that Revealer Concealer wasn't a match for you. We've reached out for more information!
- LLizzieVerified ReviewerAge Range Under 18Astrology Earth — Taurus; Virgo; CapricornHair Color BrownSkin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationRecommend Nope - don’t think so3 weeks agoAge Range Under 18Astrology Earth — Taurus; Virgo; CapricornHair Color BrownSkin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationRecommend Nope - don’t think soRated 2 out of 5 starsmade me break out
I absolutely love the consistency but after 30 minutes if splitting I got HUGE chemical burns and broke out like never before.KCKosas Cosmetics3 weeks ago
Hi Lizzie! We are so sorry to hear about your experience with Revealer Concealer. We have reached out for more information!
- KkatAge Range 18 - 24Astrology Air — Gemini; Libra; AquariusHair Color BrownSkin Tone FairSkin Type OilyRecommend Yes -1000%2 months agoAge Range 18 - 24Astrology Air — Gemini; Libra; AquariusHair Color BrownSkin Tone FairSkin Type OilyRecommend Yes -1000%Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove it
I love this concealer so much it doesn’t crack and it lasts me the whole day and it’s so creamy and beautiful the shade is mwah!
- MJMckenzie J.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Astrology Water — Cancer; Scorpio; PiscesHair Color BrownSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationRecommend Yes -1000%2 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Astrology Water — Cancer; Scorpio; PiscesHair Color BrownSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationRecommend Yes -1000%Rated 2 out of 5 starsShade has changed
I absolutely love the formula, However I bought the concealer samples, shade matched myself 2.5 was literally perfection blended so seamless with my skin. So I purchased the full size it was the right color. I started to get low so I ordered a new 2.5 it was way darker and way more warm. I did compare the two . At first I was like no big deal I have a blue pigment to mix into it to make it less warm but its still far to dark. Then I figured I'll keep it for summer months. So ordered a new one and it's still way to warm and dark. At this point I'm literally scraping the bottom of my first bottle of 2.5 because the 1.5 is to light and 2 is to yellow (I still have samples). Please bring back the correct shade of 2.5! The picture is way blurry but you can see the color difference in the 2.5. they are completely different colors. The 1.0 is actually the 1.5 the one underneath that is the 2.5 from my first full size purchase then the last one are from the last two full size purchases of 2.5.KCKosas Cosmetics1 month ago
Hi Mckenzie! We're so sorry to hear about your experience with Revealer Concealer. We've reached out for a solution to this! 💛
- JJolieVerified ReviewerAge Range 25 - 34Hair Color BlondSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalRecommend Nope - don’t think so2 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Hair Color BlondSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalRecommend Nope - don’t think soRated 2 out of 5 starsNot good coverage or long lasting!
I love how creamy and smooth it is but man it does not last long. And it barely covers my dark circles at the beginning.
Here are my under eyes after just 2 hours of wear. Absolutely not worth the money - I will be going back to my drugstore make up.