Full Fluffy Brows, Clinically Proven Results
Create a bold, full, yet effortless-looking brow that looks like you’ve added real hair. Easy to use, with controlled, high-payoff pigment, soft & flexible hold, and a finish with a slight sheen for dimension.
In a clinical study, Air Brow Tinted Gel:
✔️ Visibly increased brow volume +94%*
*based on a clinical evaluation of 33 people
Juuust Enough Volume, Tint + Hold
Clean, vegan ingredients for volume. Biodegradable plant-based microfibers create a fuller look, and replace nylon and other synthetic plastics frequently used in brow products. Provides strong hold and thickness, without stiffening or flaking. The small triangular spoolie boosts and lifts each hair.
Supports Fuller, Healthier Brows
The trio of natural hair care actives—including 5% castor oil—help nourish and protect, so all brows reach their growth potential.
Formulated without: fragrance, silicone, mineral oil, synthetic waxes, and microplastics. Check out our Kosas Clean page for the full list.
Clinically Proven Results
+94% visible increase in brow volume immediately after application (from fine to extremely thick)
Long wearing for 8 hours
After 4 weeks:
Brows had the ideal amount of tint
Product was buildable, dried quickly and does not flake
I saw instantly fuller brows in 1 use
Brows looked volumized, lifted and more defined
Brows felt soft and flexible
*based on a consumer study of 33 females, 32-65 y.o.
You might also like
- KCKaren C.Verified BuyerAstrology Earth — Taurus; Virgo; CapricornSkin Type Combination2 weeks agoAstrology Earth — Taurus; Virgo; CapricornSkin Type CombinationRated 5 starsGood product
Good productWas this helpful?
- ESElla S.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 starsEasy to apply, natural looking
Easy to apply, natural lookingWas this helpful?
- AAllison.BarnesAstrology Fire — Aries; Leo; SagittariusSkin Type Normal3 weeks agoAstrology Fire — Aries; Leo; SagittariusSkin Type NormalRated 1 starsMade my eyebrows fall out
I’m so disappointed in this product. After 2 weeks I noticed the top half of my eyebrows become thinner , after 3 weeks the front section was noticeably sparser. I have very thick brows, I pluck and reshape them about every 5 days. I was still having to pluck all the areas where I wouldn’t apply the gel, like in between my brows, above my brows, and underneath them. After a month I finally decided to throw the whole bottle away after I wiped the product off of my brows and multiple hairs came along with it.Was this helpful?
- JSJoyce S.Verified BuyerSkin Type Dry4 weeks agoSkin Type DryRated 3 starsGood Product
I like this brow gel. It would be wonderful for a person with full brows. I was looking for a product that would quickly fill in some sparse places in my brows. I still need to add pencil to fill in. The color is a good match.Was this helpful?
- JLJuliette L.Verified BuyerAstrology Water — Cancer; Scorpio; PiscesSkin Type Oily1 month agoAstrology Water — Cancer; Scorpio; PiscesSkin Type OilyRated 3 starsit’s alright. i guess maybe
it’s alright. i guess maybe i just have stubborn eyebrows because after about an hour or so my eyebrows fall and the actual brow gel starts fading so you can clearly see where i applied product (not even by being outside in the heat mind you). my skin is on the oilier side.
i was excited about this bc it is hyped up, but i most likely won’t repurchase in the future. it just doesn’t last on me.
the color payoff is good, though.Was this helpful?