The Future of Beauty Is Here. And It's Thrilling.
We're looking for innovative thinkers and rebellious spirits to join our team.
Don't see what you're looking for but still want to get involved?
Get in touch—firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Assistant to the Founder & CEOapply
- Develop deep understanding of Founder’s values, mission, goals, and needs, from broad concepts and themes to task-level understanding. Perpetuate and promote those themes in all areas of work.
- Manage Founder’s calendar, including approving/denying/modifying requests for meetings from Kosas internal and external persons/groups. Set calendar priorities with Founder and guard Founder’s time, making sure all aspects (family, personal, creative, business) are sufficiently addressed in calendar and planning.
- Manage calendar achievement by assisting Founder in exiting meetings that are running beyond allotted time, and clearing the path to the next calendar commitment.
- Manage others’ expectations regarding time needed with Founder and guide others on best time/format to offer proposals, request decisions, and give updates.
- Manage Founder’s email, data, files (both digital and physical), introducing organizational techniques to support ease of use/access, and desired response time windows.
- Manage Founder’s task and project lists including tasks/projects owned by Kosas staff and others, regularly connecting with task owners for updates and timelines.
- Develop effective working relationships with all Kosas staff, as well as key players in Founder’s life outside and around Kosas. Leverage relationships to support Founder’s objectives
- Excel in effective communication with Founder and all persons: determine what information is helpful to share, when, and in what format.
- Be forward-looking and anticipate obstacles and difficulties that create risk to achievement wherever possible, and develop mitigants and back-up plans.
- Serve as Founder’s proxy in meetings when specifically assigned.
- Collaborate with Founder on new product development/launch, event planning, and photoshoots.
- Collaborate with company personnel and consultants, such as sales, design, public relations, marketing, and finance, to assist in decision making and to promote continuous improvement of company performance
- Be aware of industry trends in fashion and beauty, and store and online retailing, and social media.
- Travel as needed with or for Founder, and for industry and company events and meetings
Retail Sales Account Managerapply
- Meet monthly and annual sales performance goals for assigned accounts as established by CEO and executive team
- Communicate daily with key wholesale accounts for any inventory, sales needs, training and program needs
- Create and manage in-store training and in-store support programs for assigned accounts
- Maintain and grow revenue and sales performance for assigned wholesale customer accounts, support Sales department growth plan and efforts
- Strategize with Executive team to create account discounts, markdowns, expense shares, sample programs, gratis product, or other costs or expenses in order to grow Wholesale accounts
- Collaborate with company personnel and consultants, such as operations, design, public relations, marketing, and finance, to assist in decision making, relay the voice of the customer, and to promote continuous improvement of company performance
- Assist with monitoring Kosas brand presence within key retail account spaces online and in-store to ensure proper messaging, product presentation, and appearance is in line with brand standards
- Be aware of industry trends in retailing, and sales generation
- Travel as needed for industry and company events and meetings