Plump Pillowy Lips, Clinically Proven Results
Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides, Evening Primrose Oil and other botanicals work to hydrate, visibly plump, and protect the lips.
In a clinical study, Wet Lip Oil Gloss:
✔️ Increased lip plumpness +249%**
✔️ Improved hydration +199%*
✔️ Improved smoothness +282%**
✔️ Improved firmness +324%**
*based on bioinstrumentation 4 week study, daily use on 33 people
**based on an expert graded 4 week study, daily use on 33 people
Slide. Smack. Shine.
The non-sticky formula slides on smooth to give you a soft, comfy feel and slick, vinyl look. Sheer watercolor-y effect can be layered for more color payoff.
Drench Lips in Hydration
Nothing but nourishing, good-for-your-lips ingredients. The clean, vegan formula leaves lips super smooth and hydrated — never sticky or drying like some traditional glosses.
See It In Action
Wet's plumping power.
Vegan and cruelty-free. Formulated without: mineral oil, talc, silicones, parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
Check out our Kosas Clean page for the full list.
You might also like
- DMDoreen M.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingWet Lip Oil GlossRated 3 starsColor is too light, but
Color is too light, but it is moisturizingWas this helpful?
- TMTracy M.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingWet Lip Oil Gloss - Deluxe SampleRated 5 starsLove the feel of this
Love the feel of this on my lips! Can’t go wrong!Was this helpful?
- LCLauren C.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingWet Lip Oil Gloss - Deluxe SampleRated 5 starsMy favorite go-to lip gloss
Love how it feels and looks on my lips!Was this helpful?
- MDMargaret D.Verified BuyerAstrology Earth — Taurus; Virgo; CapricornSkin Type Dry3 weeks agoAstrology Earth — Taurus; Virgo; CapricornSkin Type DryReviewingWet Lip Oil GlossRated 5 starsLove it
Love itWas this helpful?
- LMlama m.Verified BuyerAstrology Earth — Taurus; Virgo; CapricornSkin Type Oily3 weeks agoAstrology Earth — Taurus; Virgo; CapricornSkin Type OilyReviewingWet Lip Oil GlossRated 3 starsit was okay it seemed
it was okay it seemed more like a lipgloss than a lip oilWas this helpful?