Get the best body skin of your life
Your new one-step cleansing, exfoliating, and moisturizing shower essential. A blend of glycolic, lactic, and mandelic acids, plus papaya + pineapple enzymes, uses gentle exfoliation to clear dull, flaky skin and dirt and debris that cause bumps and breakouts. Allantoin soothes and conditions for soft, glassy skin.
Face-quality skincare for your body
This body wash doesn’t just clean--it actually supports total skin health. Clean surfactants purify without drying or stripping the delicate skin barrier. pH of 5.0 is appropriate for all skin types, even the most sensitive. No harsh microbeads or sulfates. Only skin-nourishing ingredients allowed.
Soothing, sensorial shower experience
Natural, complex fragrance transports you to a tropical spa. Features a top note of Jasmine, mid notes of Rose and Orange Flower, and bottom notes of Vanilla, Sandalwood, and Vetiver. Take a shower/vacation.
Vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
Formulated without: microbeads, synthetic fragrance, silicones, parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. Check out our Kosas Clean page for the full list.
You might also like
- AAlexandraVerified ReviewerAge Range 35 - 44Astrology Earth — Taurus; Virgo; CapricornHair Color BlackSkin Tone MediumSkin Type OilyRecommend Yes -1000%1 month agoAge Range 35 - 44Astrology Earth — Taurus; Virgo; CapricornHair Color BlackSkin Tone MediumSkin Type OilyRecommend Yes -1000%Rated 5 out of 5 starsBody wash worth buying
With a million body washes out there, so few seem to be anything but an extra step or a way to use a loofah to scrub the skin. But what they describe on the site I find true for this, it’s face level product for the whole body. The first few times using this out of the shower, I was asked if I had on makeup. It has that brightening agent in it in a decent amount, I think. But not so much it makes the skin sensitive. AHA I believe.
I love both the original and the orange cream. It lasts a long time for me, a few months daily use for both my face-only washes and full body in the shower.
- NNadineVerified ReviewerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type OilyRecommend Yes -1000%1 month agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type OilyRecommend Yes -1000%Rated 5 out of 5 starsSignificantly reduces body acne and folliculitis - NEVER DISCONTINUE!
I have had body acne and folliculitis since puberty and basically nothing has helped me minimise these conditions… until this body wash! I have significantly fewer blemishes and lesions when I use this product and my skin is smoother overall. I feel more confident in my skin. If I stop using it my usual blemished skin returns. If you have body acne and/or folliculitis you need to try this product! One negative is that the fragrance is strong. I sometimes get red patches on my skin from this and I’m confident that if a fragrance free or low fragrance version was offered this wouldn’t be an issue. The other negative is that the bottle is difficult. It’s nearly impossible to dispense product with precision and I can’t control how much product will come out. This is especially noticeable when the bottle is full and nearly empty. I always end up with too much or too little product. Never the right amount. I waste so much product like this. This needs to be fixed, a pump dispenser is needed. I would love a face wash version of this product too because I have face acne and folliculitis as well and want to address those issues better. Folliculitis anywhere is extremely difficult to reduce. In fact, a shampoo version would be amazing for people with scalp folliculitis! Exfoliating shampoos are booming and I’d be keen for a Kosas one! Would definitely sell well!
- AAliciaVerified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Scent smells so fresh and juicy & really cleans the skin leaving it moisturiwd
- SStevenVerified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
It’s a nice skin cleanser
- TTriciaVerified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Astrology Fire — Aries; Leo; SagittariusHair Color BrownSkin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationRecommend Yes -1000%2 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Astrology Fire — Aries; Leo; SagittariusHair Color BrownSkin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationRecommend Yes -1000%Rated 5 out of 5 starsThe smell is superb
Bought the blue bottle scent and it’s so refreshing and spa like I wish they had a perfume or body lotion in this scent I would buy it. I like that this body was has an AHA in it too, good for post work out showers.