Plump Pillowy Lips, Clinically Proven Results
Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides, Evening Primrose Oil and other botanicals work to hydrate, visibly plump, and protect the lips.
In a clinical study, Wet Lip Oil Gloss:
✔️ Increased lip plumpness +249%**
✔️ Improved hydration +199%*
✔️ Improved smoothness +282%**
✔️ Improved firmness +324%**
*based on bioinstrumentation 4 week study, daily use on 33 people
**based on an expert graded 4 week study, daily use on 33 people
Slide. Smack. Shine.
The non-sticky formula slides on smooth to give you a soft, comfy feel and slick, vinyl look. Sheer watercolor-y effect can be layered for more color payoff.
Drench Lips in Hydration
Nothing but nourishing, good-for-your-lips ingredients. The clean, vegan formula leaves lips super smooth and hydrated — never sticky or drying like some traditional glosses.
See It In Action
Wet's plumping power.
Vegan and cruelty-free. Formulated without: mineral oil, talc, silicones, parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
Check out our Kosas Clean page for the full list.
You might also like
- JSJenny S.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Astrology Water — Cancer; Scorpio; PiscesHair Color BlackSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryRecommend Nope - don’t think so2 weeks agoAge Range 35 - 44Astrology Water — Cancer; Scorpio; PiscesHair Color BlackSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryRecommend Nope - don’t think soReviewingWet Lip Oil GlossRated 2 out of 5 starsGreat formula, bad packaging
The formula is silky and moisturizing. It hydrates and adds a hint of color. However, as other reviewers have mentioned here and on the Sephora site, this product packaging leaks. If you plan to pop it in your purse or pocket, you will need to first put it in a ziplock bag or in a tissue. Not ideal.KCKosas Cosmetics2 weeks ago
Hi Jenny! We're so sorry to see your Wet Lip Oil isn't in perfect condition. We've reached out to resolve this! 💛
- MPMelinda P.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Astrology Fire — Aries; Leo; SagittariusHair Color BrownSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalRecommend Nope - don’t think so1 month agoAge Range 25 - 34Astrology Fire — Aries; Leo; SagittariusHair Color BrownSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalRecommend Nope - don’t think soReviewingWet Lip Oil GlossRated 1 out of 5 starsHorrible packaging
I really enjoy the formula but unfortunately the packaging isn’t leak proof. I sent back one lip oil only to have it replaced by another leaking a lip oil. As a business owner myself, I hate to leave a bad review, but the customers need to be aware. Only buy this lip oil if you intend on keeping it straight up and on the counter for it’s life span.KCKosas Cosmetics1 month ago
Hi Melinda! We're so sorry to hear about your Wet Lip Oil. We have emailed for more information ❤️
- SRShilo R.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Astrology Water — Cancer; Scorpio; PiscesHair Color BrownSkin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationRecommend Yes -1000%2 months agoAge Range 18 - 24Astrology Water — Cancer; Scorpio; PiscesHair Color BrownSkin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationRecommend Yes -1000%ReviewingWet Lip Oil GlossRated 4 out of 5 starsMoisturizing and Not Sticky!
I love this lip oil. The color Malibu is amazing and the perfect subtle pink. I’ve never been a huge lip gloss fan but the texture of this is soooo much better than any I’ve used before. The only problem I have is that I think it leaks a little bit when it’s not stored right side up. The inside of my lid and the bottle are super messy which is a bummer. I’m not sure if it’s overfilled or something. It could just be mine though.
- GGizelleVerified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Astrology Air — Gemini; Libra; AquariusHair Color BrownSkin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationRecommend Nope - don’t think so2 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Astrology Air — Gemini; Libra; AquariusHair Color BrownSkin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationRecommend Nope - don’t think soReviewingWet Lip Oil GlossRated 3 out of 5 starsPoor design :(
The gloss itself is great! It smells good and isn’t sticky. However the design of the tube causes the gloss to leak out each time I apply and it builds up on the application side, causing the tube to be sticky.
I’ve only used it a handful of times and it looks half way empty from the wasted product.KCKosas Cosmetics1 month ago
Hi Gizelle, please email us at LetsChat@Kosas.com so we can assist asap!
- Ttatjanabluchel8 months agoReviewingWet Lip Oil GlossRated 5 out of 5 starsFantastic gloss
As a professional makeup artist in the entertainment industry I am typically not the biggest fan of glosses unless I do a photoshoot where my model is stationary. Most glosses tend to be very sticky and hair tends to get stuck in it so much which can be a nightmare when shooting video for both myself and the actress. Plus usually it isn't the healthiest product for lips and tends to dry them out.Kosas Wet Lip Oil Gloss might be the first gloss I will be regularly stocking in my kit and in my personal makeup bag. It is incredibly hydrating and softening on the lips, it plumbs without the tingle or stinging feeling and it has the perfect amount of shine without the sticky feeling.Kosas is truly cruelty-free. They don't test finished products or ingredients on animals, and neither do their suppliers or any third-parties. They also don't sell their products where animal testing is required by law.
**This review was created through an educational promotional event hosted between the brand and beauty experts.**