The Perfect Brush Exists
Each brush shape, density, and fiber type was custom-tailored to pair perfectly with its product partner. Soft and fluffy vegan hair fibers mimic the texture and performance of real-hair brushes. Seamless application in a single sweep, every time.
Play > Precision
Ideal dimensions create the best feel and function in hand—allowing the brushes to do all the work so you can play, experiment, and get the most from your makeup.
You might also like
- AHArrien H.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Astrology Fire — Aries; Leo; SagittariusHair Color BrownSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationRecommend Yes -1000%12 seconds agoAge Range 25 - 34Astrology Fire — Aries; Leo; SagittariusHair Color BrownSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationRecommend Yes -1000%Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove it
Ive been using this for a more concentrated highlight and it works perfectly
- SDSonya D.Verified BuyerAstrology Fire — Aries; Leo; SagittariusSkin Type Combination8 months agoAstrology Fire — Aries; Leo; SagittariusSkin Type CombinationRated 5 out of 5 starsLOVE IT!!
Amazing brush. Perfect for blending powder around nose and over concealer under eyes.
- CMCherokee M.Verified BuyerAstrology Earth — Taurus; Virgo; CapricornSkin Type Dry9 months agoAstrology Earth — Taurus; Virgo; CapricornSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 starsUniversal!
It’s the perfect size and fluff. Good for blending base shadow, under eye setting, highlighter, and more. It’s a sturdy feel too
- DFDenise F.Verified BuyerAstrology Fire — Aries; Leo; SagittariusSkin Type Dry9 months agoAstrology Fire — Aries; Leo; SagittariusSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 starsNice quality
Nice quality brush and super soft. Really great for getting in the corners around my nose and underneath my eyes. I use a big brush for cheeks, chin and forehead. I’m a novice at using powder compact with brushes, so I don’t know if there’s a better option, but this combo works great for me.
- RSRenee S.Verified BuyerAstrology Water — Cancer; Scorpio; PiscesSkin Type Normal8 months agoAstrology Water — Cancer; Scorpio; PiscesSkin Type NormalRated 3 out of 5 starsBasic brush, a little overpriced.
This brush is fine. It's basic and does the trick. There's nothing special or unique about the shape or the bristles. I don't think it's worth full price. It seems like something you can get for less money at a drugstore or elsewhere.