Cruelty-free and gluten-free. Formulated without: mineral oil, talc, silicones, parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
Check out our Kosas Clean page for the full list.
You might also like
- ESElla S.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsThis has given me an opportunity to try many lipstick shades before I buy one sight unseen. They are easy to apply and most of the colors are really nice. I will be ordering more.
This has given me an opportunity to try many lipstick shades before I buy one sight unseen. They are easy to apply and most of the colors are really nice. I will be ordering more.Was this helpful?
- SBSarah B.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsKosas makes my favorite lipstick
Kosas makes the world's best lipstick, and I love their formula. These colors are gorgeous, and it's nice to be able to try each to get a feel for how they'd work. Weirdly, though, I find their colors almost universally flattening.Was this helpful?
- CMChelly M.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 starsLoved all of these colors
Loved all of these colors and really liked that I could try before I buyWas this helpful?
- JMJulia M.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 3 starsThanks for the Samples
I have one Kosas lipstick, Thrillist. I enjoy the scent and texture--it's a classic lipstick with nice packaging and great color payoff. However, I don't have plump lips, and I find that this product's look is not very forgiving (it's not as silky as the lip oil, or as moisturizing, blurring, or plumping). Additionally, my lips have a lot of natural pigment. With the exception of Vegas, these shades contain a lot of red pigment, and they ended up looking too bright and too pink on my lips. Overall, a decent product. The sheer shades (rosewater and stardust) were better for me, but not good enough that I wanted to buy them. I think this could be a lovely product for someone else, it's just not right for me.Was this helpful?
- TETemitope E.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 starsHighly recommend getting this before purchase
The sample size was enough for me to get a good idea of how it would look on my lips. The lipstick was soft and buttery. I loved all the colors and it was incredibly hard to choose.Was this helpful?