The Future of Beauty Is Here. And It's Thrilling.
We're looking for innovative thinkers and rebellious spirits to join our team.
Don't see what you're looking for but still want to get involved?
Get in touch—firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to be an integral team member working across Marketing & PR functions. This role with assist with a breadth of marketing activities and intensely collaborative with cross-functional Marketing, Creative, Product, Technology, Customer Experience, Retail and Operations teams. This person will be responsible for executing strategies, developing tactics and bringing Kosas' mission to life in storytelling across channels. Interested candidates please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Provide support for Marketing department operations including but not limited to: collateral, samples, event production, gifting, creative versioning and creative asset management, public relations, reporting, and advertising uploads
- Manage reporting for e-commerce and direct to consumer platforms, including weekly channel reports for social media, content, email, promotions and advertising
- Assist with marketing email coordination and provide support to marketing team for retention strategy initiatives
- Visually merchandise site with new product launches and promotions
- Coordinate and help manage campaign project timelines and checklist for launches
- Assist with influencer management program including identifying key influencers, tracking, correspondence, contracts & negotiation, analytics, and product gifting while also working closely with public relations and social media team members
- Help manage special promotions with outside publications, brand partners and retail partners including asset coordination, calendar timelines, analytics tracking and reporting for key partnerships and campaigns
- Conduct research for potential marketing analytics vendors, channels, and programs
- Assist with in store retail events and brand events
- Manage product press requests with PR agency Order supplies and provide necessary support with internal marketing functions such as technology/IT support, finance, human resources, shipping
- Work and assist department with any ad hoc tasks across acquisition, retention, and brand marketing
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of marketing experience, previous beauty, fashion or direct to consumer preferred
- A passion for beauty
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office programs Office. Experience in Excel is critical encompassing building reports with pivot tables and formulas
- HTML experience is preferred, but not required
- Highly motivated and self-directed, able to prioritize and manage completing tasks and show good problem-solving judgment
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Very positive, enthusiastic and compassionate team player with strong work ethic and interest in growing with the company
- A collaborative mindset, with a passion for bringing a story to life across contexts and functional channels (e.g.: experiential, advertising, press)
- Curious, with a love of learning and openness to training and developing new skills
- Strong professional references and proven ability to work in a dynamic environment with many types of people a various levels and create value every day
Social Media Managerapply
The Social Media Manager will be a key team member working with the Marketing department to develop and execute strategies focused on increasing brand awareness, engagement, and driving traffic to our site and online communities. The ideal candidate will possess both right and left-brain skills; with the ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges and then execute flawlessly, and also possess a passion for social media, strong communication skills, and a love of Kosas. This role will intensely collaborate with cross-functional Marketing, Creative, Operations, and Retail Merchandising teams and then focus on executing plans to support company initiatives.
You will work closely with the Marketing Team on each of your assigned projects. Social Media Manager responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage all social media platforms on a daily basis, posting engaging brand and channel appropriate content as well as maintaining an ongoing conversation with fans
- Increase online presence, fan base, and engagement level of Kosas on social networks drawing attention to brand culture, collaborations, events, campaigns, and product launches
- Monitor, listen, and respond to the community in a consistent brand voice across all channels
- Moderate online customer feedback and manage immediate responses as well as coordinating with customer care services as needed in a thoughtful and timely manner
- Develop and manage the global social media calendars
- Lead planning and managing all published content production (images, video, copy, slideshows, stories etc.)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with creative, PR, product and merchandising to coordinate social media content with the editorial, merchandise, and marketing initiatives
- Attend PR, retail and other events to help capture social media content as needed
- Supplement planned messaging with real-time engagement with followers, participating in dialogue around trending topics, popular hashtags, and current events relevant to the Kosas customer
- Assist with social media listening program and provide daily, weekly, and monthly insights on brand mentions, sentiment, trends, and campaign progress to the proper business groups for insight on product launches, reactions to advertising & marketing campaigns, conversation volume, measuring customer satisfaction, and overall brand awareness
- Collaborate with marketing team on idea generation for contests, sweepstakes, and partnerships
- Manage social influencer database and partner with other marketing team members on influencer strategy, coordinating seeding efforts, and managing results along with discovery on social media platforms and consistent community engagement with targeted social influencers
- Conduct reporting showing results on social media channel metrics, traffic, and sales for weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Respond to metrics and reporting, analyzing and translating data into actionable recommendations and plans for revising social media campaigns and maximize results
- Provide testing recommendations for existing and new emerging channels and platforms
- Assist in conducting competitive and emerging market research on a weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor both social media, beauty, and fashion industry trends to become an advocate for the company in those spaces
- 4+ years of previous professional marketing & social media experience
- Strong interest and eye for beauty and fashion, especially as it relates to communities and social platforms
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersions in key social media channels
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application as well as experience in sourcing and managing content development & publishing
- Strong creative writing skills, eye for photography, videography, and photo composition
- Demonstrates social customer service techniques with the key ability to resolve issues
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Proactive approach to problem solving and ability to work and think independently while taking ownership of projects to ensure they are fully implemented
- Passionate for marketing including both traditional and digital aspects
- Strong teamwork orientation; ability to drive results, be agile and thrive within a fast-paced environment
- Strong general computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Apple Keynote and Adobe Photoshop or other photo editing platforms
- Demonstrated experience with and passionate about social media with experience using platforms, tools, and other resources - Planoly, Dash Hudson, Hootsuite, other enterprise social media management software experience a plus
- Enthusiastic for communities and cultures around Kosas
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
Executive Assistant to the Founder & CEOapply
- Develop deep understanding of Founder’s values, mission, goals, and needs, from broad concepts and themes to task-level understanding. Perpetuate and promote those themes in all areas of work.
- Manage Founder’s calendar, including approving/denying/modifying requests for meetings from Kosas internal and external persons/groups. Set calendar priorities with Founder and guard Founder’s time, making sure all aspects (family, personal, creative, business) are sufficiently addressed in calendar and planning.
- Manage calendar achievement by assisting Founder in exiting meetings that are running beyond allotted time, and clearing the path to the next calendar commitment.
- Manage others’ expectations regarding time needed with Founder and guide others on best time/format to offer proposals, request decisions, and give updates.
- Manage Founder’s email, data, files (both digital and physical), introducing organizational techniques to support ease of use/access, and desired response time windows.
- Manage Founder’s task and project lists including tasks/projects owned by Kosas staff and others, regularly connecting with task owners for updates and timelines.
- Develop effective working relationships with all Kosas staff, as well as key players in Founder’s life outside and around Kosas. Leverage relationships to support Founder’s objectives
- Excel in effective communication with Founder and all persons: determine what information is helpful to share, when, and in what format.
- Be forward-looking and anticipate obstacles and difficulties that create risk to achievement wherever possible, and develop mitigants and back-up plans.
- Serve as Founder’s proxy in meetings when specifically assigned.
- Collaborate with Founder on new product development/launch, event planning, and photoshoots.
- Collaborate with company personnel and consultants, such as sales, design, public relations, marketing, and finance, to assist in decision making and to promote continuous improvement of company performance
- Be aware of industry trends in fashion and beauty, and store and online retailing, and social media.
- Travel as needed with or for Founder, and for industry and company events and meetings
Sales Account Managerapply
- Meet monthly and annual sales performance goals for assigned accounts as established by CEO and executive team
- Communicate daily with key wholesale accounts for any inventory, sales needs, training and program needs
- Create and manage in-store training and in-store support programs for assigned accounts
- Maintain and grow revenue and sales performance for assigned wholesale customer accounts, support Sales department growth plan and efforts
- Strategize with Executive team to create account discounts, markdowns, expense shares, sample programs, gratis product, or other costs or expenses in order to grow Wholesale accounts
- Collaborate with company personnel and consultants, such as operations, design, public relations, marketing, and finance, to assist in decision making, relay the voice of the customer, and to promote continuous improvement of company performance
- Assist with monitoring Kosas brand presence within key retail account spaces online and in-store to ensure proper messaging, product presentation, and appearance is in line with brand standards
- Be aware of industry trends in retailing, and sales generation
- Travel as needed for industry and company events and meetings